Airkit needs a Senior Customer Success Manager to scale our complex, matrixed enterprise clients. This position will be tasked with helping our clients maximize the value our Platform as a Service provides. As our first Customer Success Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to help build our strategic accounts environment and help develop our customer success environment.
- 3 years experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Experience working with Enterprise SaaS or SaaP products
- Experience managing large enterprise partnerships and strategic accounts
- Experience with change management in a high-tech complex organization
- Experience with enterprise contract renewals
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or equivalent
- Experience with low-code platforms
- Experience with enterprise level digital transformations
Airkit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please email email@example.com.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Airkit provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $160,000 – $215,000.