Customer Success Manager- Northeast
This newly created position will be paramount in creating a better tomorrow for Lionbridge Core customers and for the emerging customer success (CS) team. In conjunction with CS leadership and relying on best practices and innovative ideas, you’ll have the opportunity to influence and improve the CS process at scale for thousands of customers and key brand names from multiple industries. As you would expect, our CSMs will have mastered the art of customer relationships, being able to build credibility and trust through demonstrated expertise in our products and services (don’t worry, we’ll teach you the suite!). This position is responsible for retaining and growing revenue by understanding customer goals and achieving high customer satisfaction by leveraging insights and anticipating needs.
What You Will Do:
- Own relationships to ensure Lionbridge Core (small-mid) customer satisfaction, loyalty, and growth.
- Plan and drive ongoing account strategy, independently or in collaboration with Account Managers.
- Assist in improving a tech-assisted Customer Success process at scale. Enable success throughout the customer lifecycle, by outlining and implementing best practices that will drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated customer accounts.
- Educate customers on product features, configurations, pricing, services, availability through virtual meetings and presentations.
- Function as the voice of the customer by having a strong understanding of customer’s satisfaction areas as well as support issues.
- Focus on internal and external collective wins by bringing a “how can I help?” approach to all situations.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- Strong customer focus and a passion for Customer Success
- 3-5 years of customer success, consulting, or account management skills demonstrating responsiveness, positive attitude, and professionalism in a SaaS or software services setting.
- Project management and organizational skills, specifically managing multi-solution, simple to complex, concurrent projects.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change related to customer strategy, internal/external relationships, and organizational direction.
- Ability to think out of the box and solve problems independently or by collaboration with partner teams.
- Salesforce experience (preferred)
- Experience in translation & localization (preferred)
In Return You Can Expect:
- A 25-year-old, privately held and stable World-leading organization, that has seen exponential growth year after year.
- The opportunity for advanced development and professional growth, and the ability to make a strong impact across cross functional teams.
- A strong team of dedicated teammates who are all focused on exceptional customer service and results.
- Lionbridge’s award-winning and highly regarded people-first culture. Currently listed as Forbes’ #1 company in the world for remote/WFH opportunities, and one of America’s Best Large Employers overall.
Interested? Apply today!