🌍. Our Vision
To be the central nervous system of the global economy
🚀 Our Mission
Become the universal key that enables the true potential of Open Finance
⚖️. Why We Exist
To enable fairer & better financial services for everyone
Yapily is here to power a new era of financial services so that everyone can receive faster, affordable and personalised products.Yapily uses an open API, powering applications behind the scenes, to seamlessly connect and securely access financial information. We enable companies to access financial information to enrich the customer experience in Banking, Lending, Payments, Accounting and Money Management.In July, we raised $51m in Series B funding, this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business as we begin to look towards launching internationally and are building the marketing team from the ground up, with huge scope for autonomy and influence.What we’re looking for
We are currently looking for a Technical Account Manager / Solutions Engineer to join our Technical Services team. The role is a perfect fit for those with a technical background and exceptional communication and presentation skills.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing a range of technical Pre-sales support through the sales cycle and beyond, ensuring that clients’ requirements are understood and the technical solution is mapped against these requirements; You will work with the Technical Services team to answer technical questions, lead integration discussions and product deep dives. You will assist in answering RFPs, and will become an expert around the Yapily API.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Support the completion of RFPs
- Presenting deep product demos to prospects
- Master Yapily’s APIs and technologies and become the go-to resource for any technical questions that arise as part of new business cycles
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams in defining a roadmap and prioritizing the needs of our partners
- Guide strategic partners in building scalable and efficient solutions using the Yapily API
- Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives at strategic partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation
- You should be able to talk about technology, even with non-technical people in a clear and coherent way
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Technical background either from education or work experience
- Prior experience within the payments space will be highly desirable.