Catchpoint is a digital experience observability company that helps businesses deliver exceptional customer and workforce experiences across the Internet stack. We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to join our sales team and focus on large global strategic accounts that are a combination of existing customers with expansion potential as well as brand new customers.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing account strategies to grow revenue and market share in your assigned territory.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers at all levels of the organization.
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities and driving the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Demonstrating the value proposition of Catchpoint’s platform and solutions to address the customer’s pain points and business objectives.
- Negotiating contracts and terms with customers and partners.
- Collaborating with internal teams such as marketing, product, engineering, customer success, and support to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales, preferably in the Internet performance monitoring, cloud, or SaaS space.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota and closing large deals with complex sales cycles.
- A consultative and solution-oriented sales approach with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A strong technical aptitude and ability to understand and articulate the benefits of Catchpoint’s platform and solutions.
- A self-motivated and entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for solving customer problems and delivering value.
- A willingness to travel as needed to meet with customers and prospects.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the digital experience observability space, apply now!
The estimated On Target Earnings(OTE) is a combination of base salary and variable. The salary for this role is based on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and overall experience, while the variable will be determined by attainment of annual goals. Catchpoint offers a wide range of comprehensive and inclusive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision care, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, and employee wellness perks along with a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation.
US Range – Total On Target Earnings