This position is needed to work within our R&D to lead our cross-functional initiatives from conception to launch. Acting as the hub in a world of spokes, with technical aptitude and an product mindset, you will lead teams’ collaboration and deftly identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, make use of metrics to improve delivery, track and report progress, and leverage best practices to ensure predictable and timely delivery of our programs.
In this role, you’ll:
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with product managers, engineering leads and stakeholders to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to help make key decisions, remove obstacles, and address key program issues
- Identify and manage risks to closure through data-driven approaches by applying both technical and business judgment.
- Contribute to the definition, development and tracking of our goals and priorities.
- Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices.
- Help be an agent of change as we strengthen our Technical Program Management across the organization.
- A true servant-leader, there to help the teams do their best work.
- Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment and try new ways of working.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years experience in technical program management, project management.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or similar degree.
- Structure and lead complex cross-functional programs for product and cross-company initiatives. Must be able to effectively plan, organize and drive projects to completion,
- Strong communication skills and an aptitude to lead teams as a servant leader.
- Strong Technical and Product acumen with an ability to participate in solutionizing the initiatives.
- Experience in the Telecom Industry is a plus.
- Experience in B2B software company, PaaS is a plus.
This role will be remote, and based on the East Coast, USA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That’s why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you’re ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado, California, New York, and Washington. The information below is provided for candidates hired in those locations only.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
- Based in Colorado: $109,280 – $136,600.
- Based in New York, Washington State or California (outside the San Francisco Bay Area): $115,760 – $144,700.
- Based in the San Francisco Bay area, California: $128,560 – $160,700.
- This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.