As the Program Manager, you will be a critical partner to the Program Director by providing effective strategic and operational support. This position requires a tenacious self-starter, able to roll up their sleeves and take on any task, whether it’s working with stakeholders to track and manage initiatives or executing tasks to help drive projects to completion. You are able to work collaboratively, anticipate the needs of the team and take initiative to initiate major projects or tasks. In addition to being organized and analytical, you exercise good judgment and possess the interpersonal skills needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Act as a strategic partner and collaborator to the Program Director in a 100% remote environment.
- Work with the Program Director to design and implement a project management best practice hub for the organization.
- Work with stakeholders to teach project management best practice to internal groups and help stakeholders adhere to project plans
- Support day to day operations such as collection of project updates, internal coordination and communication with project stakeholders.
- Maintain, monitor, and support the initiation of project plans and schedules.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Run Valimail’s cross-functional project meetings
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Balance multiple priorities while identifying gaps in project plans and assist in driving projects to completion.
- Build relationships across the company and commit to company culture and goals, leveraging the team’s knowledge and network to build processes and get things done.
The background we are looking for:
- Five plus years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute tasks with ease and accuracy on a tight schedule.
- Organized, resilient and flexible, with the ability to anticipate change, and to react quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborative with a can-do attitude, ability to work as a team player who builds effective working relationships.