This position will be supporting our team at SkyVerge, where we build products (like WooCommerce Memberships and Jilt) that help over 100k+ eCommerce brands grow and manage their businesses. Our team is 100% remote, with 35 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a friendly, talented Customer Support Specialist to join our team and help support our entire suite of products: our Managed WooCommerce hosting platform, a suite of WordPress plugins for WooCommerce.
You’ll be the first point of contact for hundreds of thousands of eCommerce stores, helping them with problems, and answering questions. As part of a small team, you’ll likely get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything.
What you’ll get to do…
- Assist customers by troubleshooting technical problems and escalating to the engineering team as needed
- Answer pre-sales questions and other feedback from customers
- Document and optimize our support process to improve customer satisfaction
- Write technical documentation and other content so customers can help themselves
- Help our product, engineering, and marketing teams identify areas where we can improve the customer experience
- Monitor social media and forums where customers may have questions or issues with our products and get them the help they need
- With over 70 products that we support, there’s plenty to learn. We’re aiming for you to have broad knowledge (mile-wide, inch-deep) and work closely with product & engineering teams to tackle more technical or in-depth questions that go beyond your knowledge.
Your experience should include…
- A solid understanding of HTML / CSS
- Native-level fluency in English (Are you fluent in other languages? Tell us! We love being able to support customers in their native language.)
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills
- Boundless curiosity for our products and our customers
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment (along with a reliable internet connection)
You might also have…
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with WooCommerce (or other eCommerce platforms)
- Experience writing and maintaining documentation
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience supporting downloadable software (especially in the Linux /Apache / MySQL / PHP stack)