Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. We relentlessly prioritize our retailers—putting their brands front and center while enabling frictionless shopping at any touchpoint in the customer journey. At the center of it all is our rapidly growing universal shopper network—Bolt merchants such as Saks OFF 5TH, Revolve, and Casper can access tens of millions of shoppers, offering them a best-in-class checkout.
And revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation—we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we have created a work environment where people learn to drive impact, take risks and make big bets, and grow from feedback, all while feeling welcomed and accepted for who they are. Come join us on the adventure today!
- Work with a passionate, smart and ambitious team of engineers who built large scale systems at Uber, AirBnB, Facebook and Google.
- Take ownership of your own projects while pairing with mentors.
- Design and build mission critical systems, products and solutions that companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on.
- Contribute cross stack and learn wide variety of skills and technologies.
- Work with production systems and on-call process.
- Learn from and help shape our company’s engineering culture.
Technologies we use:
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services
- Typescript / React
- Major Ecommerce platforms
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Are curious and passionate about technology
- Believe in our values
- Relevant industry experience (internships/Co-op if new grad)
- Are excited about jumping into any area of technology
- Have strong communication skills
Check out our Engineering Blog!
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events