CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. It is used by over 500,000 cryptocurrency holders collectively tracking over $20 billion in crypto assets. CoinTracker enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
💲 Over 1% of all cryptocurrency transactions globally are tracked on CoinTracker
📈 Profitable and growing 15X year over year
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process.
Join our tight-knit early-stage distributed team that thrives on interesting technical challenges and building magical products that improve people’s lives. As a Senior Designer, you will be directly responsible for helping to make cryptocurrency more user-friendly by owning the end-to-end user experience of CoinTracker from the design language to the user interface to the user flows and everything in between.
- Design sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and user experiences.
- Work closely with engineers to build and implement intuitive product designs.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve user objectives.
- Conduct user research to better understand the needs of cryptocurrency users.
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Are comfortable working on very high-level loosely defined concepts down to highly specific tactical objectives.
- Love understanding how users think and are empathetic about their problems.
- Like creative work and exploration.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has an unreasonably high bar for design, both functional and aesthetic.
- Has experience designing successful consumer technology products from the ground up.
- Is eager to build a world-class design organization.
- Is passionate about making cryptocurrency more accessible at scale.
- Is proficient with collaborative design software like Figma.
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
What’s it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.