As a Designer reporting to the VP of Product Design, you will be responsible for supporting enhancements and design deliverables for our PeopleGlass and Revenue Intelligence solutions. You’ll be embedded in a team design and collaborating with product manager and engineers, iterating through customer feedback to design a solution that leverages generative AI capabilities and our unique data intelligence capabilities to help us change the industry. As a team member in our design organization, the design work on our PeopleGlass and Revenue Intelligence solutions will be pivotal in forming and progressing our overall product experience to deliver a world-class customer experience for Go-To-Market teams.
- Work with product management to create a feedback loop with customers, prospects, and our customer-facing teams.
- Use the ‘jobs-to-be-done’ framework or similar methodologies to fill in gaps in GTM team workflows.
- Design and iterate toward strong product market fit in partnership with product and engineering as measured by hitting delivery timelines and user engagement measured by annual traffic goals for monthly active usage (MAU) and user retention.
- Leverage data usage tools to discover UX improvements based on monitoring user engagement for trends that improve adoption, simplify onboarding, and drive engagement.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the People.ai design system. Identify and pursue opportunities to further integrate People.ai‘s product offerings to reduce friction within user workflows.
- Partnering with design team members and leadership to help define this new era of AI for the go-to-market teams at the enterprise level.
- Ability to take designs from wireframe concepts to high-fidelity solutions
- Understanding of simplifying customer journeys and product flows with the user experience in mind.
- Experience in leveraging product analytics to influence design thinking and decision-making.
- Can articulate design decisions to cross-functional teams and have the ability to work collaboratively in an agile environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously within an ongoing project or product solution
- At least 3 years of product design experience.
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai“
A reasonable estimate of on-target earnings (OTE) is $130,000 to $160,000.