The eCommerce team is responsible for optimizing online checkout, supporting new product introductions, and increasing online revenue overall. You will report directly to the Online UX Group Manager within the Online business organization for Zoom. We are a group of UX Designers, UX Writers, and UX Researchers who share a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
About the Role
As a Senior UX Designer, you will work closely with our e-commerce, Engineering, Data Science, and business partners to design high-quality experiences across web and native platforms. The Online UX team focuses on improving online purchase, upsell, retention, account management, and onboarding journeys for our customers.
- Lead design projects from concept to launch
- Advocate for the user while balancing the needs of the business
- Ideate, create and refine customer journeys to make our products easy and delightful to use
- Provide clear and actionable feedback to your peers
- Contribute to our product roadmap by identifying areas to simplify and improve our products
- 7+ years of product and UI design experience across web and native apps
- A strong design portfolio with examples of shipped product
- Responsive web, iOS, and Android design experience
- Extensive experience with Figma and other design tools
- Strong design aesthetic, an understanding of branding principles, style guides, layout and typography
- Experience using and maintaining a Design System
- Ability to work quickly and iterate designs to a design solution using both research and data
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team with solid collaboration skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- A desire to constantly learn and improve
- A passion for Zoom!
- Experience designing for eCommerce with a focus on the purchase journey
- Experience designing for SaaS subscription models
- Ability to conduct evaluative research, administer usability tests, and analyze results
- Experience mentoring junior designers
Salary Range or On Target Earnings: