Paladin is growing fast. We are looking for a crucial founding member of our Analytics team to be a force multiplier for every team.
You have the ability to build complex queries from the ground up with strong attention to detail. You are eager to learn and adapt to new technologies and techniques in the field of data analytics in the ever-evolving landscape of data.
Joining Paladin today means seeing all parts of the business. You’ll grow with our team and shape our culture from the earliest stages. Your contributions will become the foundations of our product and processes, enabling us to continue growing and scaling.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You enjoy figuring out what to work on and teaching yourself whatever you need to get things done
- You take pride in being a subject matter expert while understanding the big picture
- You enjoy the autonomy of planning out your own workweek and the freedom to act on your plans
We offer W2 employment to US-based team members and full-time contractor positions to team members located outside the US.
Compensation: $25,000 – $40,000**
**Range listed is for India. We localize compensation to the top 20th percentile of the applicant’s area.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicator (KPI) monitoring dashboards to provide real-time insights
- Continuously optimize dashboards, pipelines, and models to ensure efficient and effective performance.
- Design and implement ETL processes to transform raw data into a usable format for analysis, reporting and automating dashboards
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify trends, anomalies, and actionable insights to support business objectives.
- Diagnose and resolve data-related issues and provide support in addressing any technical challenges related to data integration and analysis.
- Handle data from diverse sources, including cleansing, preprocessing, and structuring, to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Interface with various products and services through APIs, establishing data connections and ensuring seamless data flow between systems.
- Build predictive and descriptive models to extract valuable insights from data, contributing to data-driven decision-making
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in analytical roles, including data analytics, product analytics, or data science, whether internally or externally, delivering for clients or stakeholders.
- Low ego and strong ability to lead through influence.
- Strong prioritization and “get sh*t done” skills. Can speak to past experiences of getting projects across the finish line repeatedly and on-time.
- Proficient in advanced data analysis techniques, with a strong command of SQL or similar database querying languages.
- Essential experience in creating dynamic dashboards to monitor a wide range of product and operational metrics.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and Google Data Studio is required. Additional experience in building Front End Dashboards using Java is a valuable asset.
- Proficiency in programming, scripting, or statistical packages (e.g., Python, R, Matlab).
- Proven expertise in managing data pipelines for seamless data exchange with integrated marketing and product analytics systems.
- A strong intellectual curiosity and the ability to thrive in an environment with a high degree of uncertainty. Enthusiasm for a role that evolves over time.