Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we’ve believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we’re on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to continue to find the best talent in the world. That’s why we’re on the search for a superstar Sales Development Representative (SDR).
As an SDR you will drive an OUTBOUND prospecting strategy focused on persuading lodging operators to come to a virtual Cloudbeds demo. This is your stepping stone to a “full cycle” sales job (Market Manager) at Cloudbeds. Expected time in this role for top performers is 9-12 months, subject to the needs of the business. Market Managers at Cloudbeds also do a lot of prospecting work, and they also do demos and close deals!
Location: Remote – USA/CANADA
What You Will Do:
- Make and track 50+ phone calls to company-provided leads per day
- Identify prospect decision-makers, uncover critical business issues, stimulate interest and communicate Cloudbeds’ value proposition
- Schedule demos for Market Managers, while logging all activities in Salesforce.
- Ensure a smooth hand-off of these leads to Market Managers
- May be required to prospect in-person locally and/or travel
- Work a typical full Mon-Fri work week, per local employment regulations
You’ll Succeed With:
- Extreme self-motivation and discipline
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Contagious optimism
- Ability to bounce back quickly from setbacks
- Business-level English and local language skills
Nice To Have:
- Hospitality operations or travel industry experience
- Additional European languages
- University/college degree
Compensation: Depending on your skills and experience, you can expect your annual compensation to be between $45,000-48,000 plus 1% commission on closed sales.