$70k – $100k USD * 0.0% – 0.1% Equity
In this role, you’ll build relationships with users to drive revenue, influence product development and prevent churn.
- Creators of Parabol, the open-source meeting app for remote and agile teams
- Backed by top investors: Microsoft, Slack Fund, CRV, and Haystack
- Committed to transparency, honesty, empathy, experimentation, and play
- A fully-distributed global team who value flexible scheduling and travel
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Relationship-orientated from initial contact, through contract negotiations, expansion, renewal, and customer success.
- Energized by consultative sales processes and product-led growth (PLG), not by hyper-competitive environments or traditional sales practices (you won’t find those here!)
- Motivated by helping the team succeed, honing your craft and building your own relationships.
- Curious, competitive and tenacious. Not too shy to ask uncomfortable questions.
- Data-driven, iterative, and experimentally minded.
- Bonus points for: experience with a bottom-up sales approach, freemium products, B2B SaaS, Enterprise Sales, self-hosted products, government sales processes, and/or Open Source Software
- Researching and prioritizing sales opportunities.
- Building and maintaining relationships within your own pipeline, aiming to close new deals, expand existing agreements and prevent churn.
- Responding to user requests, collecting feedback and sharing with our product team.
- Experimenting with new sales approaches and tactics to better equip the wider team with best practices.
- Delivering walkthroughs and supporting our users.