We’re excited to introduce an opportunity for a People Operations Manager to join our team. In this influential role, you will oversee critical areas of our organization, focusing on strategic initiatives related to workforce dynamics, learning and development, compliance, and overall People Operations efficiency. If you’re a seasoned professional passionate about shaping the employee experience and contributing to organizational success, we invite you to explore this impactful role.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive key operational processes across the HR team
- Improve, oversee, and execute the global performance review process, ensuring excellence in evaluation and calibration across a highly diverse workforce and working closely with teams to enhance employee development and performance.
- Manage and drive key People Operations projects related to workforce management and organizational design, contributing to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our workforce.
- Support increasing the efficiency of the HR team by streamlining internal processes that improve and enhance the internal employee experience
- Workforce Dynamics and Learning & Development:
- Lead and execute initiatives such as the Dandy Leadership Program, fostering leadership development across the organization.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners (HRBP’s) to drive career journeys and progression for key organizational units.
- Develop and implement comprehensive Learning and Development (L&D) programs, including Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions, Manager Mentor Series, and other initiatives.
This role presents a unique opportunity for an experienced People Operations professional to play a pivotal role in shaping the organization’s workforce, fostering professional development, ensuring compliance, and strategically managing workforce and organizational design. If you’re a strategic thinker with a passion for driving positive change, we encourage you to apply and be a key contributor to our organizational success.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a hypergrowth startup environment.
- HR-specific experience is not required, but enthusiasm and passion for people is a must!
- Ability to punch through ambiguity and ramp up quickly with limited resources
- Experience in teaching and presenting technically complex materials to a group
- Desire to explore and implement new onboarding tools to further streamline the recruiting process
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
Bonus Points For
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity to win as one. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
At Dandy, we fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We are dedicated to embracing challenges and creating an accessible, inclusive workplace for all individuals. If you require any accommodations for your interview or have any questions beforehand, rest assured that we will move at Dandy speed and do everything in our power to meet your needs.
Benefits & compensation
- $100K – $112.5K • Offers Equity