At Mozilla, we are searching for a Director of Total Rewards who will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive compensation, benefits and rewards strategies to attract, motivate, and retain top talent and ensure the philosophy and programs align with the company’s mission and objectives.
The role reports to the VP, People Operations.
In this role you will:
- Build our global total rewards employee value proposition; driving employee communications to inform various reward values across offerings (cash, benefits, perks, etc.) to attract, retain, and engage talent
- Be a hands-on manager of a small team of compensation and benefits analysts
- Collaborate and consult with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team on offers, promotions, transfers, and help to develop policies and guidelines
- Partner with Finance to forecast and lead multi-year financial models including annual merit, bonus and promotion budgets
- Develop and maintain a strong external peer network relating to total rewards
- 10+ years working in the total rewards field (preferably in Tech)
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Deep understanding of compensation principles, market trends, and the ability to design and execute innovative reward programs that align with the company’s strategic goals.
- Proven ability to innovate in the rewards space and develop success metrics
- Strong leadership and influencing skills within a global environment