Health-E Commerce is seeking a Junior Account Manager to join our sales team. This role will sell HEC solutions focused on maximizing revenue growth through new and existing Partner relationships. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Sales, and is supported by a sales operations & enablement team.
- Build & Manage database in SFDC of target accounts and contacts
- Outreach to targets documented in SFDC
- Grow Partner asset placements and revenue through sales strategy execution
- Work with Manager and Sales Enablement on sales material development
- Create sales opportunities from existing Partners opportunities in SFDC
- Participate in team meetings to share needs for quota attainment
- Drive sales through promotional materials shared with our partners
- Responsible for specific account revenue and results.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships as the primary contact with client’s post-sale.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews to develop and execute ongoing promotional campaigns that drive sales on our sites.
- Create and present sales presentations designed to grow the business
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or relevant field, advanced degree a plus.
- 2-3 years of proven account management or sales results/experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in person and via email and phone.
- Experience dealing with senior executives.
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing capabilities and analytical tools
- MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint
- Numbers driven and self-motivated.
- Highly organized and experienced in project management.
- Knowledge of the Internet Healthcare / HR Benefits Industry is a strong plus.
Compensation: The base salary range for this position is $55,000 – $65,000 along with eligibility to participate in the company commission and annual corporate bonus plan.