The Enterprise Sales Development Representative position provides a high-level of impact to drive lead generation, navigate prospect organizations, and identify and create new qualified sales opportunities. This high impact role will help organizations use Kandji to proactively manage their fleet of Apple devices.
Day to Day
- Work together with the Account Executive to build sales pipeline in a defined territory, identifying and qualifying target accounts/prospects.
- Schedule and attend Initial Prospect Meetings and handoff prospect(s) to Sales Team.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts.
- Understand the Kandji Apple Device Management Platform well enough to provide high level introduction.
- Provide in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Log, track, and maintain prospecting activity in Hubspot.
- Maintain all contacts/opportunities, and record all progress in Hubspot.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to overcome objections and maximize customer interactions.
- Provide appropriate feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
- 1-3 years of experience in phone-based lead generation, inside sales and/or business development activities
- Enterprise SDR Experience preferred.
- Previous CRM experience (knowledge of Hubspot is a plus!)
- Ability to manage time effectively in a remote environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a strong writer, speaker, and listener.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- An obsession with prospect happiness – set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Kandji’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on Kandji in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% individual medical + dental + vision coverage, 50% dependents coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture