The Customer Experience team at Hyperscience acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Hyperscience advocates. The team is split into four verticals: Implementation, Customer Success Management, Support and Partnership Operations.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can play the role of an Implementation Consultant and support our EMEA customers for their growing needs as we scale. The successful candidate will own the full customer relationship, taking the lead on the implementation process post-sales and assisting the customers with support issues and new use cases after the initial use case is successfully live. You will join a CX team that is constantly energized by the challenges of learning a highly technical product, leading complex implementation projects, and driving real improvement in customer operations through our software.
This is a full-time position located in Ireland reporting to the Director of Implementation.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with each customer’s implementation team and executive stakeholders
- Consult regularly with customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points
- Act as the liaison between customers and Hyperscience during implementation to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, and present customers with new opportunities
- Monitor customer health to stay ahead of customer challenges to continually drive product adoption
- Actively manage and prioritize multiple customers with competing needs and varying processes
- Execute customer-facing training sessions and webinars to provide training and communicate product enhancements
- Work closely with customers to build and execute effective implementation project plans for new implementations and complex new use cases; monitor project timelines and ensure milestones are met
- Become a product expert by engaging with the product, investigating technical concepts, and actively seeking deeper product understanding
- Work closely with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap planning
- Participate in the 24/7 support on call duty for production down tickets.
- Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to others on the team, to product and engineering or management as appropriate.
- Identify workarounds and communicate solutions to the customer related to product functionality, configuration and technical architecture
- 3+ years experience leading complex projects, including onboarding, training, and multi-team implementations
- High emotional intelligence, including curiosity, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance
- Love of learning and an aptitude for absorbing and synthesizing technically complex information
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills with experience leading complex projects involving large multi-layer teams with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Available to travel to on-site customer meetings (mostly UK and Europe) periodically – our Implementation Managers typically travel 10-20% of the work days each month.
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Stock Options
- Monthly gym stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- Critical illness, death in service and income protection insurance
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education