At Owl Labs, customer experience is rooted in empathy. Our mission is to create amazing customer experiences that are low in effort and high in success. To do that, we’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to help convert leads into customers and customers into evangelists. Come help us create superior experiences for our customers across their journey – from their first question to their first meeting with their Owl Labs’ products. This role is 1/2 customer success and 1/2 sales and creates a unique opportunity to learn about both parts of the business at a high-growth company.
As our Customer Success Specialist, you’ll:
- Work across our Customer Experience (CX) team and the Sales team to answer questions, deliver product demos, close deals, and provide post-sale fulfillment support via email, chat, phone, and video calls.
- Provide a superior prospect and customer experience across every interaction, with a focus on reducing customer effort.
- Become an expert in Owl Labs’ product suite and customer success stories, and be able to articulate them in meaningful ways across personas.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of our systems including Hubspot, Salesforce, Help Scout, and Shopify.
- Collaborate with our Sales Development Representatives to develop seamless hand-off processes and experiences.
- Keep your lead, deal, and customer data organized and accurate by logging activity consistently and reliably in our CRM.
- Help customers reach success, whether success is a new video conferencing solution, a tax-exempt refund, or an update on their order.
The best candidates have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in customer success, sales, or business development.
- Strong customer empathy and deep commitment to customer success.
- A “no job is too small” mentality.
- Enthusiasm for talking to new people everyday and helping them reach their goals.
- A knack for problem solving and the courage to speak up when there are opportunities for improvement.
- Superb organizational and communication skills.
- Experience or interest in becoming an expert in new technologies.