Founded by fintech pioneers from LearnVest, N26 and Stash and backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Homebrew and Inspired Capital, Orum is powering the future of financial services by enabling immediate, frictionless money movement. Orum’s API-based product gives enterprise customers unique funds availability modeling, empowers them with the information required to shift to real-time payments, and then grants access to real-time payment rails without necessitating a bank integration. Orum’s flagship product Foresight is currently available via Private Beta.
The Revenue Team at Orum combines product, industry, and technical expertise in both fintech and SaaS to create seamless experiences for our partners and their customers. Orum is hiring for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Revenue team.
Enterprise Account Executive Role
We are looking for an Account Executive to be the face of Orum to our partners and help us meet our ambitious growth targets. As an Orum Enterprise Account Executive, you are a skillful salesperson, who excels at engaging with business leaders, including CEOs, CFOs, and CTOs. You are a seasoned veteran in navigating and leading complex sales cycles with enterprise organizations. You seek to work on the forefront of technology and financial services, and you enjoy working through technical complexities with enterprise clients. You own the entire sales process end to end, from prospecting to contracting, often collaborating with cross-functional partners to steward deals to close. You lead your sales process with value, taking a consultative approach to client relationships, while following a proven methodology. You are a lifelong learner and problem solver. You are a team player who is accustomed to working through new business problems with internal and external partners. You deliver win-win relationships for clients, partners and internal stakeholders.
You are joining a rapidly growing company and team of experienced technologists and business people excited to be changing the experience of moving money in the US for everyone. This role will report to the Head of Sales.
- Lead the enterprise sales cycle end to end with late-stage-private and public fintechs, banks, and other financial institutions
- Collaborate and negotiate with C-Suite Executives (CEOs, CFOs, CTOs)
- Execute profitable and successful contracts that set up our account management team for success
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to solve customer problems and move deals forward
- Establish expert knowledge of Orum products, features, and metrics to lead insightful conversations with prospects and internal teams
- Build expertise in the financial infrastructure marketplace, especially with regards to payments, ACH and real-time payments (RTP)
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to further define and refine the go to market strategy and sales process
- Consult with product teams to provide market insights and customer feedback to make our platform better
- Manage the CRM database with customer information, goals, KPIs, and satisfaction quotients, so product and engineering teams can make data-driven decisions
- Achieve and exceed quarterly quota targets to deliver revenue
- 7+ years enterprise sales experience with a proven track record of high performance
- Experience in technology, saas, fintech and/or banking is a plus
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Experienced negotiator, balancing selling new and beta products with delivering revenue for the business
- Consultative sales methodology with a product-centric, problem solving mindset
- Detail oriented, especially with regards to understanding and documenting customer requirements and complexities
- Curious about new technologies and quick to learn new concepts
- Have a familiarity with APIs and will be fast to fluency in our product requirements
- Can lead complex conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Provide and solicit feedback proactively and view different perspectives as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Self-driven over-achiever who thrives under pressure and loves to exceed expectations
- Confident to lead without authority
- Genuine curiosity and a willingness to learn from and teach others through mutual feedback
We offer medical, dental and vision health plans, as well as other benefits including a 401K.
Orum.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws