We’re looking for a talented, motivated engineering manager to join our engineering team and help us continue to scale as quickly as we can. In this role, you will lead the Support Experience team, whose mission is to build trust and loyalty with our customers by providing an accessible, straightforward, and trustable support experience. This team owns the entire end-to-end user journey for the customer support flow, from the moment a customer recognizes they have a question, all the way to getting their question resolved.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Work as a technical leader to own, build and enhance the technical foundation for Robinhood’s entire customer support organization and experience
- Collaborate with different teams across the company including all product teams to build seamless support experiences for Robinhood users.
- Build customer centric products powered by solid distributed systems and automated workflows as well as tools to control them
- Coach and mentor Robinhood’s talented engineers by giving them actionable feedback, setting clear goals, and coordinating project work with other teams and managers
- Apply technical leadership and expertise to both your team and across engineering
- Improve the quality of Robinhood’s products and engineering by refining metrics and establishing processes for improvement
- Work with other engineering managers to refine and improve Robinhood’s processes and systems for product development
- 5+ years of experience as a full-time software engineer
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager
- Proven ability to coach junior engineers and interns
- Strong technical skills and ability to architect technical solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in finance a plus
- Experience building/managing large technical teams
- Experience partnering with Product, Design and Operations
- Experience with Python, React, Swift or Kotlin
CO Residents: In Colorado, the base pay for this position ranges from $169000 to $224000. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and participation in Robinhood’s equity plan.