This is not your ordinary support job. Alteryx Customer Support Engineers (CSE’s) work with the world’s leading companies every day to help them with their advanced analytic solutions. From financial services to communications, retail, and pharma (and more), you’ll work with customers that are on the leading edge of the analytic revolution. You will help Alteryx customers by addressing their current questions as well as provide guidance associated with the best use of Alteryx software. Additionally, you work closely with other members of the Alteryx team, including Sales and Engineering, to ensure a superior customer experience with both the product and the company as a whole.
- Review, document, troubleshoot and resolve the Alteryx customer’s technical questions
- Act as a facilitator and assist with the communication between the customer and internal teams when escalating issues
- Respond to customer requests within expected Service Level Agreements and manage customer expectations
- Create articles for our internal and external knowledge base when related information is not present using KCS methodology practices
- Answer incoming support inquiries via various channels (Chat, phone, email, etc.)
- 1-3 years of Product Support or related work experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (databases, environments, network communications, applications, etc.)
- Top-notch interpersonal skills, with excellent written communication to match
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and server platforms
- Excellent collaboration and proven teamwork abilities
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Business Administration or IT preferred, or equivalent experience
- Can-do attitude with desire to help customers and work as part of a collaborative team
- Life-long learner
Alteryx is committed to fair, equitable, and transparent compensation. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as your relevant work experience, education, certifications, skills, and geographic location.
The salary range for this role in Southern California, Colorado, Washington, New York City, Northern California and Rhode Island is $62,900 – $80,000.
In addition, you may be eligible for additional compensation, such as a bonus and stock grants. Employees may also be eligible for a wide range of other benefits, including medical, retirement, financial, wellness, time off, employee discounts, and others.