WorkOS builds tools for developers that unlock equal access to the enterprise market. We’re growing rapidly and expanding our team of full-stack product engineers.
Our engineers obsess over the developer experience, actively seeking out feedback and new perspectives to inform the products we build. We’re searching for engineers who share this empathetic approach to solving problems.
Successful candidates will love taking ideas from zero to one, creating beautiful software experiences with modern tools, and care deeply about creating the best possible products.
- Inspire new ways to build and think about how we build our products
- Scope projects and document decisions with a developer-focused in mind
- Understand market needs and map decisions to strategy
- Debug user issues and adapt products to remove points of friction
- Speak with customers regularly to get feedback on new product development
- Build new SDKs and third-party integrations
- Spearhead development of tooling and instrumentation that improves our API reliability
- Collaborate with sales and solutions engineering for customer feedback
- Work directly with leadership on greenfield ideas
- Help recruit and assess future engineering team members
- 5+ years of industry software development experience
- Intellectually curious, independently driven, and passionate about great products
- Expert-level skill in at least one programming language and familiarity with others
- Experience working on small teams in fast-paced environments
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Experience building and shipping web applications and/or API services end-to-end
- Our stack is TypeScript, React, and Postgres (bonus points if you are familiar with these, but it’s not required)
- A growth mindset, high emotional intelligence, and strong communication skills
- Empathy for developers and technical audiences
- Bonus: Experienced in B2B SaaS, developer tools, or a related industry
Benefits (US Only) 💖
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and fully remote working arrangements.
– Competitive pay
– Substantial equity grants
– Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
– 401k matching
– Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
– Flex vacation policy
– Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.