We are looking for a Director, Customer Success to create, develop and execute on a strategic plan to foster the growth of Orum’s customers. The role will have a direct impact on our core metrics of Sales Bookings (Bookings), Total Payments Volume (TPV) and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) while also providing the opportunity to work cross functionally. Day to day you will be supporting Orum’s customers with strategic initiatives to grow their business while leveraging our modern money movement platform.
This is a high ownership role where you will drive and influence the direction of our customers by managing the day to day relationships with our customers. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across the organization – giving you exposure outside of the core revenue function and giving you visibility into our product road map, business model and onboarding process.
You will work with a group of teammates who are mission driven with a vision to fundamentally change the way consumers and businesses interact with traditional money movement. Additionally, you will work directly with the executive team in this role while also having impact across the organization.
Within 1 Month, You’ll:
- Complete Orum’s onboarding process
- Understand the Orum value propositions, how our customers leverage our platforms and ask questions on the configurations
- Scope and analyze the handoff process from our Delivery (implementation) team to the Customer Success team
- Develop relationships with key cross functional stakeholders
- Engage with your book of customers to understand the roster, decision making process, and engagement with Orum
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- Gain an understanding of our business model and provide insights to our pricing structure, commercial terms and initial analysis on ways to create incremental revenue opportunities
- Iterate and create new documentation and processes to improve our customers experience
- Work with your manager and the rest of the revenue team to improve the tracking and managing of internal information – KPI’s, Documentation, Salesforce data, etc.
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Have a mastery of your book of customers and be able to hold conversations with the respective executives, team leads
- Expand and grow the business to achieve goals related to TPV and ARR
- Have domain knowledge of our platform and product to help provide customer feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
- Have the ability to forecast customer metrics and knowledge of the models to help with FP&A guidance
You Should Apply If:
- You have 5-7 years in customer success w/ 1-2 years leading a team.
- You’re a self-confident person who is willing to constantly represent the voice of the customers in order to improve our decision-making processes.
- You have knowledge and expertise in developing Annual Customer Plans with details around strategic initiatives, innovation sessions and expansion opportunities.
- You’re constantly thinking about ways to improve the customer experience related to our platform, technology, and services.
- You have knowledge of the payments landscape, specifically around the core money movement would be an advantage
- You have experience with forecasting and modeling
- You have proven success in attaining revenue, growth and renewal targets.
- You are extremely analytical, process-oriented, and love to live in the metrics of your customers.
About our Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 100% paid medical for you and your dependents, as well as dental and vision plans
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee stock incentive plan
- Take what you need PTO
- 12 paid holidays & 1-week company-wide time off in December
- Paid parental leave
- Paid monthly mental health days for you to reset and focus on your personal well being
- Weekly meeting-free, deep-work days
- Bi-weekly paid virtual “Cafeteria” lunches
- Subsidized membership to co-working spaces
- Quarterly health and wellness stipend
- Stipends for remote office supplies
- Ongoing professional development
At Orum, we pride ourselves on articulating a clear and transparent philosophy around equitable, impartial compensation that will allow us to recruit and retain an exceptional team. Base salary is market driven at the point in time of offer and is based on tier 1 market data. The salary for this role will range between $180,000 to $220,000