Ontra is seeking a Customer Success Manager reporting to the Director of Insight. In this role, you will help drive Ontra’s efforts to deliver value to its customers through an electronic subscription document (e-subdoc) management solution called FundFormer. As a CSM, you will be responsible for managing the subscription documents, fundraising workflow, and investor data for new B2B enterprise-level customers in the financial services industry with a cutting-edge SaaS product. You will act as a customer advocate to ensure that our customers are able to achieve positive business outcomes throughout their partnership with Ontra. Proactive, energetic, and self-driven, you will strive to understand our customers within the financial services industry and work to be a trusted partner so that companies stay and grow with Ontra.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has an innate ability to communicate with others and an interest in working with B2B enterprise-level customers in the financial services industry with a cutting-edge SaaS product.
What you’ll do
- Customer onboarding: facilitate a smooth and efficient onboarding process, along with our Customer Success onboarding team, for new enterprise customers including scoping, timeline, budget, training, and consulting on configuration options
- Relationship management: seek to accurately understand and proactively meet customer success criteria; establish a foundation of trust and partnership in relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Adoption planning: develop, communicate, and execute adoption plans; consult the customer to meet individual needs and timelines, mitigate potential risks, and align to business priorities
- Process optimization: map out the customer journey and help constantly improve the company’s customer-facing processes
- Measurement and reporting: identify key customer success metrics; track and report on these over time to measure success
What you’ll bring
- Experience: 2+ years in customer success, ideally with B2B enterprise-level customers
- Written/verbal communication: ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders – product, engineering, sales, and executives with immaculate detail
- Relationship management skills: skill at building rapport with customers and ability to proactively exceed customer expectations
- Teaching skills: expertise in distilling complex technical concepts into digestible customer-facing communication and training
- Attention to detail: immaculate written and verbal communication; typos are spotted from a mile away
- Industry interest: experience with and/or interest in legal contracts, legal technology, or financial services is a plus
Colorado applicants only: The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $99,750. The total compensation package also includes benefits (as further detailed below) as well as unit-based compensation if applicable. Compensation for other locations may vary.*