Roadmunk is a privately held, high-growth start-up in the rapidly emerging market of Product Management software. Roadmunk was born out of a problem our founders experienced personally: there was no simple way for product managers to collect feedback, surface customer-driven insights and create roadmaps using a single platform. So we went out and built it for ourselves, making sure it was collaborative, beautifully designed and secure.
Today, we serve thousands of forward-thinking product teams including those from organizations like Disney, Sonos and Under Armour.
In the fall of 2019, Roadmunk was 12th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards for its rapid revenue growth and bold innovation. The Fast 50 program recognizes Canada’s 50 fastest growing technology companies with the highest revenue-growth percentage over the past four years. Roadmunk also ranked 96th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 List for North America.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for continuously driving value for our small and medium-sized customers.
You will play an integral role in the customer journey by ensuring smooth onboarding, promoting product adoption, communicating best practices, and overseeing the renewal process. Furthermore, through the analysis of customer usage data, you will build and maintain communication cadences to increase the overall health of your customer base and suggest overall improvements through quarterly initiatives.
If you’re passionate about customer success, and are resourceful, analytical, and open-minded, you’ll be an ideal candidate for this role.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive customer lifecycle with our small and medium-sized customers within your tier.
- Interact with customers to deliver product training, drive adoption, engagement, and solicit product feedback
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business needs and build a strategy with defined goals that demonstrate measurable outcomes
- Manage, forecast, and secure customer renewals
- Identify growth and expansion opportunities with customers
- Implement and drive action plans for at-risk customers
- Navigate, analyze and track data to uncover customer trends
- Contribute to our internal and external process and documentation based on the data gathered
- Continue to build out a tech-touch model to optimize our one-to-many customer approach
- Be the voice of our customers
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role, experience in SaaS is an asset
- Customer advocate and relationship builder who demonstrates customer empathy
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with a commitment to process improvement
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong time management and organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Chargebee, Salesloft, etc. is considered an asset
- Customer-perspective: Deep understanding of our customers and end users and thinking through their lens when driving towards product success
- Openness: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with leadership to establish an overall collaborative working relationship, building trust and respect for the team’s working agreements.
- Curiosity: Often seeks to learn more, seeing opportunity where others see challenges.
Roadmunk has a vibrant, highly engaged culture that has continued even as we work remotely during these difficult times. While the in-office perks such as on-site drinks and snacks, monthly team social events, and the occasional visit from some four-legged colleagues have been temporarily put on hold, our culture of innovation, teamwork, balance and diversity continues as strong as ever. Here’s what you can expect…
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Annual health & wellness allowance
- WFH stipend & set-up allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting problems to solve using modern tools and technologies
Roadmunk is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills