This is a fully remote position, so exemplary time management skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, critical thinking, a desire to solve customer problems, and effective communication throughout the customer experience are all key components to being successful in the role.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Become an expert on all things Flock Safety, serving as a valuable resource for current and prospective customers alike
- Provide quick, friendly, and high quality assistance to all customer types via phone, live chat, and email
- Empower our customers by sharing tips and best practices on how to effectively use our software
- Partner with the Product, Engineering, Operations, Sales, Project Management, and Customer Success teams to tactfully resolve escalated situations
- Make recommendations to the Flock Safety product to magnify your impact and drive change across the network
- Contribute to the Flock Safety Customer Help Center to help reduce the need for customers to contact us in the first place
We’re looking for people who:
- Have demonstrated excellence in customer-facing roles for 2+ years
- For example, current members of the team have prior experience as 911 dispatchers, technical support, and in the hospitality industry
- Are comfortable supporting customers through a variety of contact channels, including phone, chat, and/or email — bonus points for experience with Salesforce or similar tools
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience troubleshooting technical software and finding creative solutions
- Embrace change and know how to maneuver around challenges and ambiguity
- Have the ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and clearly communicate necessary information to customers and internal teams
- Can provide clear examples of delivering exceptional customer service while working efficiently
- Have flexibility with their working schedule (potentially some evenings/weekends) – to be discussed during interview process
Feeling uneasy that you haven’t ticked every box? That’s okay; we’ve felt that way too. Studies have shown women and minorities are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications. We encourage you to break the status quo and apply to roles that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values click here.
Why Join Us?
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people working to eliminate crime is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer:
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more
- We have an audacious goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% over the next three years
- 7% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock, and we help to solve ~200 crimes a day
- We partner with 2100+ cities and 1500+ agencies across the US and process 1.65B+ images a week (we process more images than Instagram 🤯)