Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm’s Compliance team designs and implements a compliance program that enables Affirm to proactively adhere to regulatory requirements while also identifying and addressing potential regulatory issues that may arise. As a second line of defense, Compliance proactively partners with the business to support new products, markets and initiatives, issue identification and remediation plans and assessment and monitoring of third parties. Compliance activities also include prevention and detection activities not limited to administering compliance training, independent testing & monitoring, reporting, escalation and oversight.
Affirm is seeking a Compliance Analyst to support certain critical compliance management program elements. In this role, the Compliance Analyst will work cross functionally to assist in building the Compliance monitoring function. Are you looking to further your career in compliance or to take a foray into the field? This is an excellent opportunity to join a phenomenal team and to expand your compliance expertise!
What You’ll Do
- Partner with compliance subject matter specialists to operationalize the Compliance Management Monitoring Program for monitoring and other programs.
- Identify compliance concerns through monitoring and escalating to senior management.
- Remain abreast of current merchant programs, along with marketing and product offers.
- Work with cross functional partners to address any concerns identified.
- Assist in the development of additional monitoring metrics as needed.
- Assist in ongoing reporting of monitoring results on adherence to compliance program requirements..
- Support other key compliance and risk management projects as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years of professional work experience in Compliance, Enterprise or Operational Risk, or Audit, preferred.
- Inquisitive and proactive in proposing creative and effective solutions.
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Interest in fintech and consumer finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex and critical issues.
Location – Remote U.S.