We are looking for a motivated Compensation Manager to collaborate with our leadership team to help drive, align and implement Coalition’s global compensation framework. Key deliverables include operationalizing compensation programs that comply with regulatory requirements, drive business results and employee engagement, and enhance our culture.
This is a fully remote position that can be based anywhere within the US.
- Develop and conduct analyses, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development of new or redesign of existing compensation programs aligned with Coalition’s reward strategy.
- Compensation Modeling and Scenario Analysis: Build and maintain intricate compensation models and use advanced modeling techniques to simulate scenarios, assess the impact of changes, and optimize compensation structures.
- Provide Managers and key stakeholders guidance and counsel on salary proposals, salary structure, job evaluations, promotion requests and other comp related programs to support Coalition’s priorities.
- Help drive our annual merit cycle planning and mid-year light review including determining the company merit, promotion and equity budget in partnership with Talent, People and Finance teams.
- Participate in salary surveys, survey analysis, and maintenance of survey databases to analyze market competitiveness to internal positions as needed.
- Prepare reports and analysis to review compensation issues, extracting and manipulating data as necessary from the HRIS.
- Participate in the design and development of automation tools to improve the speed, efficiency and quality of compensation information available to employees and managers.
- Interpret applicable laws regulating compensation practices.
- Audit existing or proposed job classifications to obtain information regarding responsibilities, activities, duties and FLSA exemption requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of related professional experience
- High level of proficiency with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, delivering, and auditing work
- Professional experience with analyzing and communicating Radford and other survey data sources
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams across various countries and time zones
- CCP designation a plus
- Experience working within an Insurance/FinTech firm a plus
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The US base salary for this position ranges from $111,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $175,000/year in our highest geographic market. Consistent with applicable laws, an employee’s pay within this range is based on a number of factors, which include but are not limited to relevant education, skills, job-related knowledge, qualifications, work experience, credentials, and/or geographic location. Your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process. Coalition, Inc. reserves the right to modify this range as needed.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement