We’re looking for an exceptional HR Business Partner to join our People team and support our Operations and Corporate (G&A) teams. In this role, you will partner closely with our individual contributors, managers and senior leaders on a variety of people related topics, including employee relations, performance, and engagement – just to name a few! You will also have a deep focus on org health, key metrics, and organizational design and support individual contributors and managers on people related topics. The ideal candidate has experience in executing across various HR areas and exhibits patience, critical thinking, and high emotional intelligence.
What you’ll do
- Provide coaching to front line managers on topics covering the employee life cycle; leverage data, existing Faire policies and your own business/HR acumen to ensure fairness and consistency in decision making
- Make data driven recommendations to HRBPs and managers to drive employee engagement and retention across key partner teams
- Act as the HR partner directly for senior leaders to develop and execute both a short- and long-term People strategy that directly supports and enables the business’ objectives.
- Coach and develop all levels within partner teams, from ICs and front line managers to leaders.
- Support managers and leaders on performance management topics, while balancing legal requirements with business needs
- Build credibility and trust among employees. Resolve employee concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation and follow-through.
- Partner with the broader People team to ensure high quality implementation of critical HR operating rhythms such as performance management and compensation planning, leveraging resources as appropriate.
- Partner with business leaders to implement the most effective and optimized organizational structures, with an eye for longer-term growth and stability.
- Develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent.
- 8+ years experience in a dedicated HR focused role; prior experience in an HRBP-oriented role is strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development.
- Craft and implement creative and progressive talent strategies tailored to your client groups, addressing retention and development needs.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Analytically driven; you utilize qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Proficiency in making timely, effective, ethics-based decisions.
- Knowledge and experience in technology businesses including a familiarity with global HR practices and policies.
- Unquestioned integrity; resolve, presence, and sureness
California / New York: the pay range for this role is $124,000 to 170,500
Colorado / Washington / New Jersey: the pay range for this role is $111,500 to 153,500