Onfleet’s mission is to make it easy for every retailer to offer fast, affordable, and delightful delivery to their customers. We make it easy for businesses to manage and analyze their local delivery operations. Our product includes intuitive smartphone apps for drivers, a powerful modern web dashboard for dispatchers, and automatic notifications and real-time tracking for recipients. Onfleet powers millions of deliveries every month, for hundreds of businesses around the world across a range of industries from grocery and prepared meals to pharmacy, flowers, and furniture. As we continue to grow our talented team, we remain committed to radical transparency, integrity, and individual growth. We believe that your unique background and experience adds tremendous value to the organization and will empower you to take absolute ownership of business challenges and the execution of solutions.
We are looking for an Australian-based, technically-inclined, customer-obsessed engineer to join our San Francisco team remotely as our Technical Support Engineer. You will work closely with our customers and their developers to help them get the most out of our products and ensure their success.
About our Onfleet Support Team:
Onfleet Support is a group of 5 individuals, each of us contributing a unique set of skills and professional experiences. Our team is truly global, spanning Onfleet’s San Francisco headquarters, to Toronto, Los Angeles, New York, Budapest, and Kiev. We value customer experience above all else, and are looking for someone to help us continue our legacy of excellence.
What You’ll Do:
- Become the product expert for our web application, iOS app, Android app, and our public API, while working closely with Sales and Success on customer-raised questions.
- Provide customer support to Onfleet customers via Zendesk Support, taking ownership of technical issues, and working with Engineering to resolve advanced issues
- Reproducing, documenting, and escalating issues and bugs to the Engineering team
- Contribute to our open-source repository with developer support tools
- Participate in our on-call support for Enterprise customers and product outages
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of hands-on technical programming experience, ideally at an enterprise SaaS company
- You have excellent English language written and verbal skills
- You are a team player and a great communicator
- You demonstrate an attention to detail and are passionate about your work
- Strong database querying experience
- Ability to empathize and effectively communicate with technically-savvy, strategic customers (ie. extraordinary communication/analysis skills)
- Technical undergraduate (CS/EE preferred) degree or equivalent
- Experience working for international company
- Remote work experience
- Experience with the following: HTML, HTTP, RESTful API, MySQL, MongoDB
What We Offer
- Generous employee stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Fitness stipend
- Flexible vacation policy
- 1% annual revenue share
- Commuter Benefits
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Annual volunteer & giving stipend
- Apple MacBook Pro (or equivalent)
- Centrally located SF office on 3rd & Market