Cribl is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to ensure customer success by providing enterprise-level support to our customers and partners. We are a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We’re backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
In this role, you will be joining a highly technical and collaborative team that is committed to shipping high quality software and enjoying all the goat gifs the internet has to offer. The ideal candidate for this role has a mixture of strong technical chops, an innate desire to help customers, and a natural affinity for collaboration.
We are accepting applicants in the United States
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Develop a deep technical understanding of Cribl Stream.
- Provide extraordinary technical support to our Enterprise customers and across various channels such as Slack, Email, online meetings, etc.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for reproducibility and escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers, set achievable expectations, and ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Provide and document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes, articles and participate in real-time forums (e.g., Slack) for real-time questions.
What you will Bring:
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years supporting enterprise customers or working hands-on with distributed systems.
- Passionate about working on complex technical issues.
- Expert-level troubleshooting & problem-solving skills, and a critical thinker.
- Excellent client-facing skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience with Linux, AWS, Azure, Networking,
Bonus Points/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Splunk, Elasticsearch, LogStash and related technologies