Location: Remote with approximately 20% travel
As the Strategic Finance Associate, you will play a critical role in the scaling of the business. The Strategic Finance Associate oversees financial analysis, long-term planning, research, budgets, forecasts and financial model build outs.
What You’ll Do:
What excites us:
We are looking for diverse individuals who want to support our mission and values.
- 2+ years experience in financial analytics, forecasting and model build out
- 2+ years experience in investment banking
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- Knowledgable of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Experience building out end-to-end financial models
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency to develop systems’ reports, queries and forecasting models
Total compensation for this role is market competitive, with a base salary range of $106,250 – $125,000, a 401k match, healthcare coverage, paid-time off, and a broad range of other benefits and perks.