As a major contributor to sales enablement, you will spend time developing sales guidance, presentations, compelling buyer-journey content, and targeted account-based marketing materials to ensure sales goals are achieved. This role is a combination of strategy, creativity, and execution that will require resilience, energy, and determination to be successful.
- Develop marketing campaigns to drive revenue pipeline
- Work with Professional Services consultants to develop relevant white papers and blogs to educate the community on key issues.
- Develop professional services-related content for our Sales team and for our Execs that differentiates Dragos from our competition, and messaging that speaks to the pain points and challenges of our target personas including CEOs, CISOs, OT asset owners, and operators, plant managers, and security practitioners.
- Develop marketing deliverables (datasheets, presentations, blogs, etc.) with cross-functional input from product management, engineering, sales, customer success, and threat intelligence teams. Translate technical features and differentiators into clear and compelling value propositions and messages.
- Plan, produce, and execute programs and deliverables for the launch of new services; manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Collaborate with Product Management and Professional Services leads to align product strategy, pricing, and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Develop competitive positioning, competitive intelligence, and competitive content support for sales
- Create content for Sales enablement, new service releases, and campaigns
- Support analyst relations, briefings, and our application for positioning in key reports (e.g., Gartner MQ, Forrester Wave, etc.)
- 4-6 years of enterprise-scale B2B cybersecurity experience in product marketing
- 2-3 years experience marketing professional services (specific ICS/OT threat intelligence experience is a plus)
- Customer/client-centric perspective and enjoys working closely with Sales and Customer Success
- Analytical, enjoys a data-driven culture
- Base Salary: $155,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $268,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.