The People Ops team at dutchie is hiring a Senior People Business Partner reporting to the Director of Talent Management + Programs. In this role you will support specific teams and their leaders during a period of high growth, helping to facilitate thoughtful organizational changes as well as collaborating with peers to define processes to best support development and growth in our employees. You will be a thought partner to people managers and provide insight and guidance as needed.
What You’ll Do…
- Partner with first time and experienced Managers to establish high growth, scalable plans for their organization and career growth plans for their team members
- Provide strategic guidance on a variety of employee-related topics. This includes workforce planning, talent retention, employee relations and overall business performance
- Work with people managers to provide consultation and guidance in situations regarding conflict management and resolution as well as talent management and motivation
- Be the primary point of contact for People Operations support to your organizations
- Collaborate with the rest of the People and Talent team on building and implementing company-wide initiatives and goals
- Analyze and externally benchmark current practices and policies to ensure that they can scale with our organization, and recommend changes where appropriate
- Be proactive in translating business needs and requests into People solutions
What You Bring…
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience, with 2+ years as a People Business Partner
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you can work effectively across all employee levels, and utilize a variety of methods to ensure shared understanding
- Thorough understanding of relevant U.S. employment laws and their impact upon employee populations
- Demonstrated track record of growing inclusive, fast paced organizations in a culture and values-aligned way
- Deep knowledge and experience applying operational best practices around organizational planning, employee relations and team growth.
- Proven track record of identifying people problems and using strategic skills to drive and influence appropriate solutions
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions while also bringing strong cross collaboration skills and the willingness to roll your sleeves up and flex into different roles as we mature.
- Ability to balance strategic leadership responsibilities with a bias towards action – you have experience with managing both short-term and long-term goals
- Experience working in a rapidly-growing startup or tech environment
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance