Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to work alongside our development team on highly complex DoD projects. This will specifically be supporting our ongoing efforts partnering with Jeric2o.
- Must have 5+ years of professional front end development experience.
- Must have 2+ years of professional experience with React.
- Must have a solid understanding of application architecture, and concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, types, and ES6.
- Design-minded attention to detail in user interface implementation.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Penchant for learning new technologies, balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Must have active security clearance.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/security-clearances
Hypergiant Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package, including company contributions to medical benefits. We offer unlimited PTO. In addition, we offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.
The salary range specified in each job posting outlines the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries applicable to the position across all US locations. Individual compensation within this range is influenced by various factors, such as job-related expertise, skills, experience, and pertinent education or training. It is important to recognize that the compensation information provided in US role postings pertains exclusively to the base salary and excludes considerations for bonuses, equity, or benefits. Furthermore, an extra allowance may be awarded for roles necessitating an active US Security Clearance.
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in our Austin office as you’d like, or 100% remotely within the US
- Medical, Dental & Vision covered by Cigna; Hypergiant provides 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision premiums for individual employees
- Optional HSA and FSA plans are available, depending on the medical plan selected
- Complimentary $50,000 life insurance policy, with the option to acquire extra coverage at a reduced rate
- Personal & Professional Development fund of $1,200 per year to be reimbursed for a variety of items meant to help improve mental, physical and professional health
- Short Term & Long Term Disability is 100% covered by Hypergiant
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 14 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (8 weeks)
- Access to Telemedicine
- 401k available through Empower, along with a free financial advisor
- Calm Meditation Subscription
- Quarterly Employee Awards
- Annual Birthday Treats
- Free Swag & Giveaways
- Remote-Friendly Work Environment
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with free lunch
- Diversity & Inclusion workplace initiatives