Tremendous helps organizations pay people around the world.
There’s a long list of use cases that payroll providers aren’t equipped to handle–survey incentives, user research incentives, bug bounties, referral promotions, etc. Recipients are all over the world and want to get paid out instantly according to their own preferences.
The Tremendous platform and API lets organizations handle these one-off payments. We already work with 5,000+ organizations, including Google, Stripe, Atlassian, Pinterest, and process $100M+ / year in volume.
Tremendous is 60 people, highly profitable, and going through a scaling period. We’re fully remote, with outstanding benefits and above-market compensation.
More specifically, you will
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with other engineers and designers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process / code improvements and mentorship
- Work on a distributed team
- Experience building complex web products end-to-end.
- Expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. We have a document-first culture.
- Desire to work autonomously / like an owner.
- High empathy. You care about your teammates and our users. You can put yourself in their shoes.
What’s cool about the role
- You’ll get to work with a top-notch team at Tremendous
- You’ll work on a fast growing team. Revenue has tripled over the last year, and the team size has grown quickly too. Growth means more opportunities to learn and advance
- Competitive pay and benefits. The base salary for this role is $120,000 – $240,000
- We’re a remote company. Work from wherever you want