You’re a quick study, ace at hunting for new prospects, tenacious on the phone, and looking to accelerate your sales career. As the “tip of the spear,” you’re the first point of contact to share the evolution of electronic health records (EHR) with prospective physicians, with a goal of booking demos for Account Executives (AE).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing organization, make an impact and develop your professional career.
Role and Responsibilities
- Generate outbound qualified pipeline (demos) for your assigned Account Executives using multi-channel prospecting strategies
- Cold calling prospective customers who may or may not be familiar with Elation
- Use prospecting tools to generate new opportunities: calling, emailing, networking, and social outreach
- Conduct consistent email, phone, and social interactions with prospects
- Achieve weekly activity goals and follow designed activity cadences
- Support and help to develop the growth engine
- Monitor and manage day-to-day time and priorities to deliver results
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market, customers, and competition
- Continuous learning to stay on top of techniques, trends and tools
- Work collaboratively with your teammates across the Growth team (Sales, Marketing and Customer Success)
- 2+ years experience in an outbound sales development role with a proven track record in a quota-carrying role
- Proficiency with sales tools such as Salesforce (SFDC), Groove (or similar), Gong, and others.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Solid understanding of outbound sales engagement.
- Detail-oriented, with good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and the ability to multitask.
- Team player possessing excellent communication skills which foster collaboration across departments.
- Represent Elation brand with impactful, effective verbal and written communication
- Tenacious work ethic with a drive to contribute to a rapidly growing organization
- Competent technical skills, curious, and quick learner
- Experience working with or prospecting into physician offices a plus!
Salary range: $65,000 + Commission