At Hello Alice we are about equal access fueled by technology and powered by everyone who believes that diverse small business participation isn’t just the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. That’s true of our small business owners, and it’s true of our team. If you agree, keep reading.
Hello Alice is rapidly growing a diverse team, and we are looking for a motivated, high potential Enterprise Account Executive. You’ll be responsible for initiating, leading and closing new sales with Fortune 1000 customers. We currently support over 100 partners including NAACP, SBA, Amazon, Verizon, Google, Mastercard, PepsiCo, Airbnb, DoorDash, eBay, and UBS among many others in Brand & Content Marketing, Corporate Responsibility initiatives, Social Impact Grant, Entrepreneurship & Education, Diversity & Inclusion, as well as Supplier Diversity and Employee Engagement. With $30m raised in venture funding from notable investors like QED, SVB and Melinda Gates, 1,100%+ YOY user growth and 600%+ YOY revenue growth, this is your opportunity to join a blitzscaling venture.
You will be responsible for researching, prospecting and setting up sales calls for our VP of Business Development. We’re building a SDR team of creative, curious, self-motivated people who want to join a passionate team. Key players in our demand generation and sales strategy, our SDRs help us share our vision and spread the Hello Alice brand worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- Generate new business leads through outbound prospecting
- Prioritize leads, research prospects and position relevant product features to solve business needs
- Use CRM, lead generation software and marketing automation tools to optimize sales process
- Schedule product demos or webinars
- Manage follow-up with calls-to-action through email campaigns consistently building a sales pipeline
- Work closely with Account Executives and VP of Business Development to develop account intelligence, relationship maps etc.
- Effectively partner cross functionally with marketing, partnerships and product teams
- Exceed activity and pipeline goals on a monthly basis
- Act as the subject matter expert on HelloAlice product offerings/solutions
- Use data & analytics to inform decision making
Required Skills and Experiences:
If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Hello Alice is the place for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, a related field OR equivalent experience
- 3 plus years of relevant experience in enterprise software sales and/or digital media sales
- You are entrepreneurial, passionate, enthusiastic and a successful salesperson who wants to be part of a fast growing Series B technology company
- Proven ability to work with Prospect io or other outbound sales automation tools
- Experience working with CRM platforms, lead generation and email marketing tools
- Experience setting up effective cadence audience segmentation with AB testing
- Ability to collaborate and provide input on email content to be sent to Enterprise prospects
- Driven to succeed and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills
- Ability to set priorities, and take initiative with a track record of overachieving against defined metrics
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products with a passion for building and closing new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an analytical mindset and a knack for creative problem solving and selling
- Ability to effectively source new leads and build relationships with potential customers.
- Lead Generation certification is highly desirable
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO days
- Competitive compensation, benefit, and equity package
- Work from home stipend
- Professional development
- Diverse, fun, and unique work environment
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.