Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Bonusly is seeking a Mid to Senior level Product Designer that wants to be part of a high growth company thriving in the fast evolving employee experience industry. At Bonusly, Product Designers are responsible for designing solutions based on product vision, research, and architecture best practices with a focus on the needs and experience of our users. Sound like fun? Come and join us!
As an early hire on a growing team, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our processes and make a big impact on the company.
✅ At Bonusly, you’ll…
- create and deliver web and interaction designs
- analyze the use of our product and propose improvements, changes and new functionality
- apply strong visual design aesthetic to our product
- design across multiple screen sizes and devices
- create mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes
- contribute to and collaborate on component libraries and/or design systems
- pose and analyze different tests to verify product hypotheses
- collaborate to define solutions and iterate based on usability testing and feedback
- share customer feedback and is an advocate for customer needs within Bonusly
- facilitate solution brainstorming with teams by bringing customer voice and best design practices
💚 You’re a great fit if you…
- have 3+ years of product design experience for web and mobile
- can show us a portfolio showcasing your skills in product, interaction, and visual design
- are experienced designing in Figma, Sketch, or other collaborative design tools
- have previous experience leading or collaborating on a product team
- enjoy and have experience taking a product from idea to market
- are comfortable with HTML and CSS best practices and using GitHub (You don’t have to be an engineer but you know what a PR is and have made one)
- Target Base Range: $105,000 – $145,000
- Target Equity: .04 – .1%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)