TeamSnap is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented, and process-driven candidate to join our League Operations Team team as an Onboarding Specialist. The right candidate will be excited to partner our brand clients & sports organizations with successful sponsorship campaigns. You must be able to manage a high volume of customers and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
A strong candidate should be able to build excitement with our organization partners for sponsorships, qualify organizations, determine best fits for the campaign, negotiate sponsorship deals, and close sponsorship agreements at scale and on-time in order to achieve our campaign goals. They should also have the ability to work cross-functionally with different teams and be able to problem solve efficiently and effectively.
What You’ll Do:
- Confirm 30 sponsorships per week in season and facilitate general onboarding in the offseason per week by managing the second phase of our onboarding process (qualification, sports organization selection, negotiating and closing).
- Qualify up to 40 sports organizations per week by call and/or email
- Review pre-qualification surveys from existing network partners and collect additional information as needed
- Take qualification calls with new and existing organization partners to introduce LeagueSide and evaluate their fit for active sponsorships
- Guide our BDRs on where to focus new organization acquisition efforts
- Contact existing network partners to engage them with the platform and collect sponsorship qualification information
- Price & negotiate sponsorship offers with organization partners based on organization qualities, budgets, and sponsorship assets
- Evaluate organization fit for sponsorship campaigns and send offers in a way that achieves the sponsor campaign targeting and KPIs
- Quarterback the matchmaking process for numerous sponsorship campaigns by partnering with our client success and campaign performance teams
- Track and achieve targeting and asset KPIs in order to determine which sports organization partners to confirm in order to optimize the campaign and achieve the campaign onboarding goals
- Close out campaign sponsorship confirmations on-time by working with our BDRs and CSMs to achieve key milestones
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing sports organization partners
- Record and track all contact activities in a CRM
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone with excellent written and spoken English
- Energy and desire to make 25+ phone calls weekly all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude
- High attention to detail. Exceptional prioritization and written and verbal communication skills
- Solid customer management skills. You are empathetic, drive customer trust and know how to both set and meet customer expectations
- ‘Closer’ mentality in managing campaigns and confirming sponsorships
- Prior experience with managing the full cycle of onboarding clients or inventory partners at scale, including cold calling, email sequencing, qualifying leads, negotiating deals, obtaining approvals, and closing offers
- Strong familiarity with the youth sports landscape and/or sponsorships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRMs, Microsoft Office and internet tools and research is preferred but not required
- Ability to work with a distributed team and communicate effectively by IM (Slack), phone and video conference
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting point for this role is 48,000, inclusive of base and bonus, with comp updated based on multiple factors. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.