At Linear, we are on a mission to bring magic back to software. To empower product teams to do their best work, we are building an issue tracking and project management tool that combines UI elegance with world-class performance. Founded in 2019, Linear has become the platform of choice for thousands of high-impact companies to build their products better.
Linear was set up as a fully remote company from the start. Today, our small but mighty team is distributed across North America and Europe. What unites us is relentless focus, fast execution, and our passion for software craftsmanship. We are all makers at heart and care deeply about the quality of our work.
We need inspiring and functional marketing to communicate how we are bringing back the magic of software. As Linear’s marketing lead, you will drive product-driven growth with creative and well-crafted messaging. You’ll work on launches, highlight unique aspects of Linear, enable sales, and serve as the bridge between marketing and product.
Please note: We are an equal opportunity employer and remote-only company. At this time, we can only support hiring within North America for this role.
- Own the production of content to support our GTM goals. Collaborate with internal and external content creators as necessary to build and develop content; case studies, blog posts, and video walkthroughs.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that emphasizes Linear’s value proposition, driving prospective and existing customers to adopt the product.
- Identify content gaps, use data, and partner with stakeholders to build scalable assets.
- Partner with sales, and product teams to shape our products and grow product adoption post-launch.
- Be the in-house expert on which messages resonate best with certain buyer personas or phases of the customer journey.
- Interesting and challenging work
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employee-friendly equity terms (early exercise, extended exercise)
- Paid lunch and coffee during workdays
- Work remotely, no commuting to the office
- Paid co-working space/desk at an office
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US)
- Regular team events and offsites
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 4 months of paid parental leave