In this role you will:
- Position Coda to win in a broad market context, amongst a diverse list of competitors in a variety of audiences.
- Take unique and strategic insights and translate them into compelling messaging, positioning, content, and campaigns that drive core marketing metrics and high quality sales conversations.
- Foster a deep understanding of our users and customers, and help evangelize that understanding with our leadership and partner teams.
- Partner with key channel teams — from PR, to demand gen, to lifecycle marketing — to ensure consistency and quality of message throughout the funnel.
- Lead and scale an incredible team. Nurture a strong team of product marketers who are visionaries, strategic leaders, and execution oriented.
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- 6+ years of Product Marketing experience focused on SaaS (preferably B2B)
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading in both product-led and sales-led environments
- Expert story teller, with strong writing skills
- Bias for action, with demonstrated track record of delivering clear business results
How we care for our Codans!
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend