Citymapper helps millions every day by simplifying urban transport and making cities usable. And in doing so, we’ve built one of the most loved brands on mobile.
We believe in smart, authentic marketing. Driven by word of mouth, rather than Facebook ads.
Help us craft content that tells our story across all platforms and builds out our brand and unique voice.
This is an opportunity to be part of a small team reinventing a category, making a difference in the everyday lives of users around the world.
What You’ll Do
- Create authentic and engaging written content around new product launches, feature announcements and wider company narratives.
- Manage the distribution and publishing of our content across all our channels, in-app, on our blogs, and on social media.
- Work cross-functionally with design, city, and marketing teammates.
- Build community by actively communicating with our user base through social media and our support channels.
- Keen interest in our mission — what we do and stand for
- Excellent copywriting skills, 2-3+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a startup or product-oriented environment
- A genuine care for great product experiences and a solid understanding of our app
- Demonstrative experience in developing and executing digital marketing across a wide variety of channels and platforms
- BONUS – An ability to produce visual assets like images, videos, gifs to accompany your content
Location: We have offices on London’s Southbank if a face-to-face office is what you need to succeed. If you need something remote, or more flexible, we’d love to discuss what would work best for you, the team and the wider business.
- Competitive pay
- Meaningful equity / stock options
- Working on an app with worldwide impact – help to make cities usable
- Have influence on a product that millions of people use every day
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Spill well-being service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly yoga and meditation sessions (online due to COVID)
- Pension scheme (we pay in, you pay in, happy retirement!)
- Social events throughout the year
- Friday food, beer, and more food (hampers delivered to you at home during COVID)
- Citymapper swag