Lifecycle Marketing Manager will work closely with Altium 365 product marketing, product management, and customer success teams to ensure healthy transition and velocity between different customer lifecycle stages: acquisition, activation, onboarding, adoption, expansion, and advocacy, with the goal of driving wider adoption and monetization of the Altium 365 cloud platform.
This is the first full-time growth marketing role in our business unit. Retention and lifecycle management are the foundation for product growth and will be the primary focus of this role. We plan to expand the growth team in the future; therefore, there will be a clear career path for this role to grow from an individual contributor to a team lead.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF OUR LIFECYCLE MARKETING MANAGER:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the conversion rates between different customer lifecycle stages: acquisition, activation, onboarding, adoption, expansion, and advocacy.
- Deeply assess our entire customer acquisition process and customer journey to identify activation and adoption drivers, barriers, and opportunities for improvement
- In partnership with product marketing and product management, develop strategic initiatives for each customer journey stage to increase conversion rates and velocity
- In partnership with the data analytics and product teams, develop and maintain user and customer profiles based on the usage data and create programs targeted and relevant for each profile
- In partnership with the data analytics team, identify and develop relevant KPIs and experiments to evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of lifecycle programs
- Own, develop and maintain the marketing technology stack (Marketo, customer engagement platform, etc.) required to run lifecycle programs
- Build out, test, and optimize campaigns in the corresponding technology platforms
- Collaborate with product marketing and product management teams to ensure program messaging is accurate and meaningful to the corresponding customer segments and profiles
- Partner with customer success team to scale customer engagements and onboarding with targeted programs and automation
- This role is as an independent contributor with responsibilities to manage contractors and agencies and leadership path
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5-7 years of experience in one of the following: lifecycle or growth marketing, marketing operations, customer marketing, or other relevant experience working on the design and execution of data-driven marketing initiatives with ownership of results and KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in SaaS is a must, working at a successful startup at a growth phase is a big plus
- Strong technical knowledge of marketing automation (we use Marketo) and CRM (we use Salesforce) platforms; certification preferred
- Experience working with customer engagement/adoption (Pendo, Appcues) platforms and orchestrating omnichannel campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with experience leveraging customer data for segmentation and targeting. You need to be an expert with Excel at the minimum; SQL knowledge is preferred
- Strong communication skills. This role will require effective collaboration and cross-functional coordination across internal and external contributors
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
The salary range for this role is $80,000 – $140,000 USD the United States. Actual compensation packages within this range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and role requirements, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.