At Obviously AI, we are looking for a passionate Head of Sales who will be responsible for global strategy and execution of sales. The initial focus would be the North American market. You should have the ability to identify & qualify leads and execute sales. We expect you to be self sufficient in articulating the efficacy of Obviously AI’s data prediction software to solve prospective customers business problems or requirements and doing the first level of demos besides answering the initial set of questions around the platform, competition etc. You will be supported by technical teams as the deal progresses. As the Head of Sales, you should be able to progress the deal towards sales closure. You should have the ability to empathize with the customer, be a natural speaker who can craft thorough product demos and love to build relationships to engage & close deals with customers. Besides you should also have the hunger to hunt for new accounts, you will also be supported through leads generated from agencies & inbound marketing efforts. Ultimately, you will work directly with the CEO on planning and executing the sales strategies.
Location: San Francisco, CA OR Remote (within US)
Salary Range: $120,000 – $150,000 Base + Commission
Stock Options: 0.5% – 1.0% Equity
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Understand the requirements & pain points of customers and deliver the appropriate presentation and demo to them.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Manage key existing customer relationships and accounts.
- Engage key customers and keep them up to date on new features and releases.
- Manage a team of contractors to build support materials and documentation.
- Set and track KPIs to measure the impact of your work.
- Work with the CEO on product strategy based on the customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum 5+ years of software sales experience required.
- Good natural presentation and communication skills.
- Have proven experience in achieving sales quota.
- Basic knowledge of ML and the ability to translate the customer requirements / pain points in ML through a solution provided by Obviously AI.
- Ability to learn new concepts in BI and ML.
- Should be able to work collaboratively with different team members towards achieving a common goal for the organization.
- Familiarity with CRMs, best practices and ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- [OPTIONAL] Experience working in a startup environment.
- [OPTIONAL] Experience working at an analytics / data company.
- Health Care Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Remote Work Desk Setup (Computer, Monitor, Webcam and Mic)
- Company Swag Box
- Stock Option Plan
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources