Who You Are:
You design and execute on all things FP&A and key financial strategic initiatives in close partnership with functional leaders across organizations. Your work directly translates into financial results and you are excited to report to the CFO and have direct exposure to the entire executive team. You have proven experience making direct contributions to overall strategy and your efforts have played a key role in driving its successful execution.
Does this sound like you? If so, let’s start the conversation!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the company’s FP&A function, including annual and interim planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Work cross-functionally across business units to understand key value drivers, unit economics, and resource planning; partner closely with accounting to create a strong tie-in with GAAP revenue recognition
- Own financial modeling covering short and long-term planning, as well as and project-based initiatives such as pricing for new product development
- Synthesize large data sets across disparate platforms, break down complex problems, and be able to ‘tell the story’ on what’s happening across the business
- Deliver insights into drivers of business growth, costs, use metrics, market trends, and identify risks and opportunities with actionable recommendations
- Assist in corporate development initiatives such as partnership development and capital raising Drive new business initiatives through a combination of rigorous analysis, stakeholder partnering, and project management
- Assist in the analysis, deck development and other deliverables for various constituents, including company all hands, executive team, board of directors, and investors
What You Have:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, strategy, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity
- 2+ years of experience working in a high growth software business
- Expert financial modeling skills; experience with financial/business planning software is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Attributes You Bring:
- Honesty, integrity, and accountability (are paramount)
- Excitement about scaling a B2B software business
- Team player with a positive attitude, effective at handling multiple competing priorities
- Strong ability to work-cross functionally and gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders
- Adept at synthesizing complex problems into digestible frameworks and crafting compelling presentations catered to the appropriate audience
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Remote environment
Let’s get to know each other.
Polly is transforming the mortgage industry with its modern, data-driven capital markets ecosystem. Banks, credit unions, and mortgage lenders nationwide trust Polly’s revolutionary Product and Pricing Engine (PPE), Loan Trading Exchange, and actionable data and analytics to automate and optimize the entire capital markets value chain, helping their secondary teams operate faster, smarter, and more profitably. Polly was founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of technology and mortgage experts and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
To learn more, follow Polly on LinkedIn or visit www.polly.io.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.