We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will be the primary point of contact for customers when they sign up for our services and will work to ensure customers are satisfied. We are looking for someone genuinely excited to help customers. You must be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. Your goal will be to help us welcome, train and retain our customers. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Welcome customers and ensure a successful roll-out of the xtraCHEF platform
- Build relationships with key employees at customers
- Communicate clearly and collaborate closely with other members to provide a seamless experience as customers move through their lifecycle with xtraCHEF.
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as a point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Create tutorials, write FAQ articles, and moderate Community posts in the Help Center
- Coordinate with Sales, Customer Success, Engineering and Sales teams to address customer needs, provide customer feedback on new or requested features, product pain points, and all end-user feedback.
- Investigate customer issues by reproducing and analyzing issues to resolve product bugs or technical problems and provide helpful resources that suit their needs/satisfy their questions.
- Troubleshoot platform issues and communicate with Support, Product and Development teams for resolution
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as xtraCHEF advocates (testimonials, case studies)
- Help to up-sell or cross-sell services and products
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer-facing SaaS role; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. CSAT, NPS, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communication, organization, documentation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude, and willingness to learn new concepts
- Ability to work well with a team
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sciences or a related field