What if everyone got on the same page? This is something we ask ourselves everyday at Bananatag.
We believe great communication is at the heart of every business, and we’re here to help companies make meaningful internal communication easy. Because when employees are informed and engaged, they’re happier and they do better work.
We’re certain that at Bananatag you’ll be able to have impact and create an inspiring career.
Who we are
Bananatag is an employee communication platform that allows users to save time by design, schedule and evaluate company-wide messaging on email, Slack and MS Teams, all from a single tool.
Our industry-leading email designer helps teams to collaborate in real-time on branded, engaging content, then explore analytics to understand the impact their messages are having.
Becoming the largest and fastest-growing Internal Comms tech company in the world…
It’s an exciting time at Bananatag as we merge with Staffbase, a global employee app and intranet company with offices across Germany, Amsterdam, London and New York, adding to our offices in Vancouver and Kelowna, BC. Together, our platforms come together to offer the world’s first all-in-one multi-channel solution for employee communication.
Learn more about us
Are you our next Technical Support Representative? We’re looking for someone to have roughly 2-3 years of industry experience to join our amazing Technical Support team. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company, you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
For this role, we are looking for someone who is proud of their ability to connect with a wide range of people and loves working with customers of all skill levels and personality types. Someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty troubleshooting our customer’s technical issues while helping with their questions and requests. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills (brag to us about how you dealt with a disgruntled customer!), a naturally curious approach to solving problems, a clear, personable, and empathetic communication style and a high level of comfort translating technical or difficult concepts into user-friendly explanations for our customers over phone and email.
This is a position with a required availability of 1 pm – 9 pm PST / 4 pm – 12 am EST (Mon-Fri)
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we take ownership, stay focused on growth and try to be good humans.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to:
- Providing top-notch, customer-obsessed, after-sales technical support to solve routine and non-complex product problems
- Using creative problem solving, good judgment, and improvisation to work through situations with ambiguous or limited information.
- Maintaining contact with customers during the resolution process – you’re on top of communications and never leave your customer hanging.
- Solving problems – whether it’s a customer or a fellow team member you’re happiest when you’re finding solutions.
- Taking initiative to make things better for our team and our customers, but you also know how to work as a team within standard practices and procedures
- Contributing to our Help Center by checking for quality, suggesting content we should add, and coaching our users on how to use our self-serve resources
What you’ll come with:
- 2-3 years of customer support experience
- A skilled writer, able to write in a professional tone with little to no grammatical or spelling errors
- A strong verbal communicator, able to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner, even in a remote environment
- Self-driven and willing to take initiative to grow your skills
Bonus points for:
- Have experience working with web-based/SaaS applications
- Hands-on experience working with a ticketing platform such as ZenDesk or Salesforce
- Understanding of software: operating systems, mail clients, end-user programs/settings, and the flow of data through a network
- CSS/HTML experience
- Intermediate level of German
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one
- A progressive employee assistance program through Telus Health MyCare with unlimited telemedical access to local doctors, therapists, and dietitians in Canada
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- 10 paid wellness days to use for your physical and mental health / wellbeing
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that’s your thing – but we require you to be eligible to work in Canada