We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to build, retain, and grow our Enterprise clients. In this role, you’ll serve as a liaison between Procore’s Sales team and our customers, applying best practices and solutions to ensure our customers realize value from Procore and achieve their individual business goals and objectives.
As a successful Customer Success Manager, you’ll use your consultative mindset to leverage Procore’s technology within the industries we serve. You’ll be instrumental in creating long-lasting partnerships and delivering custom ROI analysis for your client base. You’ll deliver industry and technology trends while encompassing Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Success and can be remote. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Gain a deep understanding of your customers’ business goals by buildings trust and creating meaningful relationships among key stakeholders and Executives
- Ensure clients understand the value Procore delivers to their business by conducting business reviews, on-site meetings, and attending industry events that mirror their business goals and objectives
- Consult customers on how to most-effectively use Procore by utilizing multiple resources to proactively monitor adoption trends
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute customer success plans, identify and forecast risk to minimize churn, ensure strong customer engagement, and generate growth opportunities within portfolio
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Share our culture story by proactively attending a variety of Procore internal and external events
- Serve as a voice of CSMs within Procore, sharing your experiences in meetings while driving collaboration between offices to help unify our teams and build a strong culture
- Lead and inspire peers to exceed objectives, champion change, and scale Procore globally
- 5-10% travel to client sites, industry events, other Procore offices, and more!
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of account management, relationship management, or management consulting experience focused on Enterprise customers
- Post-sale experience is required
- Demonstrated history of successful software client services with proven experience renewing and expanding seven-figure contracts
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- History of servicing large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of a market segment
- Experience related to Top ENR construction and/or Fortune 500 is preferred
- Goal and results-oriented, optimistic, smart, value-added mindset, proactive, and easily adapts to change
- Successful candidates are innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity in their customers’ business
- While this isn’t a sales role, previous sales experience a plus