ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Use an online chat platform to talk with Rocket Money’s members.
- You’ll provide excellent customer service, answer questions about the app, assist members with their accounts, and solve general issues.
- Provide resources and guide members on how to maximize their Premium Memberships.
- Escalate technical issues to the engineering team and communicate solutions to members.
- Draft support articles and assist with creating member tutorials.
- Use the Rocket Money app regularly and provide detailed feedback to the product team on beta features.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have an interest in personal finance and a desire to see others succeed in managing their money.
- Great Communication — Your writing is impressive and you love talking with people!
- Empathetic — You’re able to relate to and validate our member’s experiences and find meaningful solutions to make the situation better.
- Proactive Problem Solving — you’re able to identify possible issues and potential resolutions.
- Workflow Management — You know how to efficiently balance multiple competing priorities.
- Taking Initiative — You’re willing to jump in and help wherever help is needed. You love to learn and are constantly looking to improve.
- Self-Motivation — You’re committed to improving professionally and personally. You love to push yourself to the limits of your ability.
- Customer service experience in a B2C tech company is a plus!
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $20 – $24/hour + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.