At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on helping organizations around the world create better customer experiences. Our AI-powered cloud contact center solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes. We are recognized as a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) leader by influential research organizations including Gartner. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING: As a Corporate FP&A Manager at Talkdesk, you will be an essential member of our Finance team.
- Support corporate planning (LRP, AOP. Quarterly Forecasts) and financial reporting across the organization.
- Prepare corporate consolidation of Actuals, Forecast, and Budget vs. Actuals during monthly and quarterly close.
- Cross-functional partnership with G&A Leaders to drive headcount budgeting and forecasting.
- Own CF and BS forecasts.
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly business review reporting packages for executive team and quarterly Board presentations.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 4-6 years of relevant Finance experience in a Corp FP&A function or an investment bank.
- Outstanding modeling and forecasting skills with experience in P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow planning.
- Experience at a high growth SaaS company preferred.
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting and key non-GAAP metrics.
- Experience with Looker/Tableau/Domo, NetSuite, and Salesforce a plus.
- Experience working with Adaptive is a plus