As a Cloud Services Analyst, you will play a critical role in driving customer intimacy and growth by understanding our clients’ businesses, industries, value propositions, and success requirements. You’ll leverage your expertise in gathering client requirements, working with technical teams on proposing solutions, and designing FedRAMP compliant cloud infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a meaningful impact for clients.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the coordination of large-scale cloud engagements.
- Provide both subject matter expertise and project management experience to serve as the “point person” for cloud engagement teams.
- Translate client requirements to the engineering team for execution.
- Assist in designing FedRAMP compliant cloud infrastructure and solutions based on client requirements.
- Participate in the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations.
- Contribute to cloud program management, service delivery model and strategy planning
- Develop and review reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Assist staff by providing mentorship and coaching to grow their technical and consulting skills.
- Monitor progress and manage risk while ensuring stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues; communicate this information to the engagement team through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
- Work closely with engagement manager to co-lead and own multiple parts of the engagement delivery
- Deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Engage in development of client cloud and security strategies, vision-state architectures, roadmap, and planning activities.
- Engage with clients to perform cloud configuration and maturity reviews.
- Document requirements and ensure clear communication to the technical teams.
- Advise across a myriad of technology stacks in the leading cloud providers like AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Work with prospective clients to identify opportunities, scope engagements, and build relationships.
What You’ll Bring
- US citizenship (required due to client contractual requirements)
- BS or above in related Information Technology field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of directly relevant systems engineering and architecture experience including requirements definition, architecture development, development of use cases and stories, and systems integration & test
- 2+ years of experience supporting cloud architecture, design, implementation, operations and automation in AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Strong experience with AWS, Azure or GCP platform capabilities and services (Associate Cloud Architect, Cloud DevOps Engineer, or Cloud Security Engineer)
- Critical thinking, and ability to balance security requirements with mission needs
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately in a dynamic and fluid environment
- Previous experience supporting clients from within a professional services organization
- Project management experience for individual and team projects(ability to track detailed tasks and ensure timely delivery)
- Cloud-based networking experience (Palo Alto, CheckPoint, Cisco ASAv, F5, etc….)
- Expertise with serverless, microservices, and other modern application architectures
- PMP, CISSP, CISM, or CISA certifications
- Familiarity with configuration baseline standards such as CIS Benchmarks & DISA STIG
- Proven expertise in the implementation of encryption technologies (SSL, encryption, PKI)•Strong experience with Visio and Jira or MS Project
- Familiarity with frameworks such as FedRAMP, FISMA, SOC, ISO, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, etc.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
At Coalfire, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether you’re at home or an office.
Regardless of location, you’ll experience a company that prioritizes connection and wellbeing and be part of a team where people care about each other and our communities. You’ll have opportunities to join employee resource groups, participate in in-person and virtual events, and more. And you’ll enjoy competitive perks and benefits to support you and your family, like paid parental leave, flexible time off, certification and training reimbursement, digital mental health and wellbeing support membership, and comprehensive insurance options.
At Coalfire, equal opportunity and pay equity is integral to the way we do business. A reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role is $64,000 to $112,000 based on national salary averages. The actual salary offer to the successful candidate will be based on job-related education, geographic location, training, licensure and certifications and other factors. You may also be eligible to participate in annual incentive, commission, and/or recognition programs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.